Rabu, 06 Maret 2013

Benefit Benetint Lip & Cheek Stain| An English Rose

 

Benetint lip and cheek stain 3-tileHow to use BenetintBenefit lip and cheek stain 2Benetint lip and cheek stain 1

Benetint is a product that I have lusted after for a long time, and since buying it in the Christmas Sales I have not put it down! It is one of those products that really is worth the hype in my eyes. I don’t have any other experience of lip or cheek stains, but I I don’t think I need to try another as I am in love with this one. Before this post continues into a love letter for my admiration of this product, let me review it;

Benefit say;

“The sexiest flush you can get from a bottle, innocent yet provocative, our rose-tinted lip and cheek stain is see-through colour that endures it all… even the thralls of passion.” All you need to do it “Brush three strokes on the apples of your cheeks and blend quickly with fingertips. Apply on lips and blend. for a deeper “pop” of colour repeat.”

I say;

This product certainly does make you look flushed! I love the truly natural look it gives, upon applying this I feel like a real English Rose. It gives a look that is much more natural than any other blush product I have used before and even tops my favourite Rimmel Rose Blush Blusher!

For my cheeks it applies very easily, just three or four simple strokes with the brush then patted in with my finger tips is all I need. It’s not sticky nor oily and lasts a long time!

For my lips application is a little more difficult, it may be that I have dry lips at the moment, but the stain picks up on any dry or rough skin on your lips and stains it a little darker than the smooth areas. You have to really built up colour with it on your lips also, as I found it easily spreads over the lip line and looks a bit smudged if you apply too much at one time.

However overall I have to say this product is one of my new favourites! The bottle has barely gone down and I think it will last me another month or so. I think this product will perfect for summer days, because it gives such a natural look. It will be perfect for hot days when you don’t need any makeup but fancy a bit of colour on your lips and cheeks.

Have you every tried this product before? Did you love it as much as I do? Which Benefit product is your favourite?