Selasa, 02 April 2013

Wednesday’s Workout| Call Me Maybe Squat Challenge

Squat Booty Challenge Before After

After Easter weekend I’m sure many of you over indulged and are not feeling the best this week. So what better time to kick start your health and fitness regime in time for summer. If you read my last Fitness Friday post you will know that there are less than 10 weeks until June, so I am currently following (loosely) the Drop 10 Fitness challenge and it’s really helping with my diet and improving my tone and definition, so I would definitely recommend it.

This weeks Wednesday’s Workout that I want you to try is a little less intense than the Ab ripper X, a little bit silly and lots of fun. I can’t help but giggle when I first start this one, but the smile soon fades after I feel the burn! There has been a lot of emphasis on squats recently as everyone is after that perfect booty. This workout is perfect if you want to work your bum hard and achieve the perfect booty, but also good for raising your heart beat and burning some calories!

The workout below is a squat and plié challenge to Carly Rae Jepson’s Call Me Maybe. You will tone your bum, burn calories and can have a little sing along at the same time! It starts out manageable but as the squats continue you will feel the burn! The challenge is to finish the entire workout!

Let me know if you give it ago. The song is only 3.13 minute long so there is no excuse not to!

cantara-gym-bags-and-glad-rags_thumbDon’t forget to check out my  advertiser of the week Cantara from Gym Bags and Glad Rags. If you love my Fitness Friday’s you will enjoy her blog. A gorgeous girl who posts beauty, health and fitness.